- Mel Gibson is in talks to join the cast of Sleight of Hand, which would place him alongside Kiefer Sutherland, Gerard Depardieu, Thomas Jane, and Johnny Hallyday in the inevitable lineup to determine which of them was driving the vehicle before it crashed into a group of pedestrians.
- Maggie Gyllenhaal has signed to star in the Eric Howell-directed supernatural thriller Voice From the Stone, and will play a nurse who tries to help a haunted boy but ends up haunted herself. Because the haunting is a metaphor for chicken pox?
- If you are "funny, smart and beautiful," in the Atlanta, Georgia area, and willing to show Jason Biggs your tits, you too can be a part of the unrated edition of American Reunion!
- Sir Ian McKellen and Dame Judi Dench are attached to star with Gillian Anderson and Mark Williams in Matthew Butler's 18th century zombie movie, The Curse Of The Buxom Strumpet. Even recognition from the British Empire couldn't save them from their obligatory zombie flick.
- Now look at this clip from Transformers: Dark of the Moon HOLY SHIT SHE'S TERRIBLE:
I CAN'T STOP PLAYING IT. STOP EITHER HER OR ME, GREY ANATOMY!