Your weekend box office:
1. The Social Network - On top a second weekend, taking in $15.5 million, it seems The Social Network isn't having any trouble making FRIENDS! ("Friend" is a term used on Facebook website.)
2. Life as We Know It - $14.6 million, barely half what The Ugly Truth made its opening weekend. Could there be a declining interest in watching Katherine Heigl argue with a douchebag until she ends up accidentally falling in love?
3. Secretariat - $12.6 million--a weaker opening than Seabiscuit, but much stronger than the 1988 Bobcat Goldthwait comedy Hot to Trot.
4. Legend of the Guardians - $7 million, completing thousands of audience members' owl vision quests.
5. My Soul to Take - $6.8 million, just enough to earn it a parody in the deleted scenes of the Scary Movie 6 DVD.
Weekend Box Office Results [Box Office Mojo]