- Vin Diesel has been busy on his Facebook, posting this photo confirming Riddick will sulk, and this video confirming Riddick will sort-of sing.
- Kick-Ass and X-Men: First Class director turned X-Men: Days of Future Past producer Matthew Vaughn is adding some more superhero producing to his résumé, now reportedly taking on Fox's Fantastic Four reboot too. Hopefully he'll have some good ideas on whether a rubber suit makes for a convincing giant rock man.
- The Kids Are Alright writer-director Lisa Cholodenko has reportedly walked away from her job directing Disney's Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, though the studio is still aiming for a fall start. Hopefully I still have time to read the book.
- Only about a decade late, the Nielsen ratings are going finally start taking streaming online video into account when they report on how weirdly popular NCIS continues to be.
- Michelle Williams and Joel Edgerton are reportedly attached to star in a remake of the 2009 Italian film The Double Hour. Maria Full of Grace's Joshua Marston is writing and directing the psychological thriller, which will see the stars playing a couple who fall victim to a d... / Continue →
Jon Favreau may finally be giving comic book fans the film they've been looking for: Iron Man 2, but with more scenes on a foot truck. Variety reports that the writer-director-actor's upcoming starring vehicle, Chef, will now have Scarlett Johansson join her former co-stars Fav... / Continue →
Making public an argument that should remain in their corner of the cafeteria, Hasbro and producer Courtney Solomon have entered into a legal dispute over Dungeons & Dragons, both sides arguing that they have initiative to make another film based on our nerdiest hobby.... / Continue →