Pale Vampire and Native American Werewolf Come Together for Thanksgiving Weekend
Your five-day Thanskgiving weekend box office:
1. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 2 - $64 million, taking the top spot and providing a fitting allegory for the way the pale face and Native American once came together, to fight Michael Sheen and some vampires.
2. Skyfall - $51 million. People like this Bond guy!
3. Lincoln - $34 million. The film is now at over $60 million, and now the act of pointing around a table and shouting "NOW, NOW, NOW" counts as a decent enough Lincoln impersonation.
4. Rise of the Guardians - $32.6 million, failing to come close to the top in its debut weekend, as the film regrettably went with the Sandman as fifth guardian instead of a cartoon turkey named Prof. Gobbles.
5. Life of Pi - $30 million. Looks like a lot of kids will be asking for a tiger for Christmas this year. And for a boat. And for their parents to die in a tragic maritime disaster.
Weekend Box Office Results [Box Office Mojo]