Your weekend box office:
1. The Avengers - $200.3 million, easily besting the final Glasses Wizard's $169.2 million opening film to pull in the biggest weekend of all time--mostly thanks to an massive, film-spanning marketing campaign all building to the big reveal that the entire Marvel Universe is taking place in the brain of an autistic Stan Lee.
2. Think Like a Man - $8 million. This weekend, the armies of good triumphed over the armies of characters who read a Steve Harvey book.
3. The Hunger Games - $5.7 million, still lingering around the top long enough to see who our new girlfriend is.
4. The Lucky One - $5.5 million, clinging to the fourth spot for another week of being an alternative to binging on chocolate and crying in a bathtub.
5. The Pirates! Band of Misfits - $5.4 million. That'll teach them to try and make a pirate movie without the involvement of Johnny Depp's flamboyant eccentricities.
Weekend Box Office Results [Box Office Mojo]