Your weekend box office:
1. Think Like a Man - $33 million. After a month at the top, Hunger Games has been dethroned by an adaptation of another book. (The book where Steve Harvey is like, "Men are like THIS, ladies," and it's laughable because it's so indisputably true.)
2. The Lucky One - Steve Harvey's book wasn't the only adaptation beating Hunger Games this weekend: Warner Bros. adaptation of Nicholas Sparks' The Lucky One made $22.8 million, because AMERICA STILL BELIEVES IN LOVE ♥♥♥.
3. The Hunger Games - Taking in another $14.5 million, the film is now one of the twenty highest-grossing (domestic) films of all time, bumping The Two Towers out of the list. Perhaps it's time New Line re-releases the film with that exciting new bonus footage.
4. Chimpanzee - $10.2 million--a better-than-expected take that proves it sometimes pays to throw out the script and just let chimps entertain as they know best.
5. The Three Stooges - $9.2 million, dropping 46% in the face of such strong rival antics from the simian community.
Weekend Box Office Results [Box Office Mojo]