The weekend box office, for you to paste into Excel:
1. Unknown - $21.7 million, because basically any time you let Liam Neeson run around being awesome, people are going to watch that.
2. I Am Number Four - $19.5 million. This apparent disinterest in super-powered alien teenagers bodes poorly for the film adaptation of '80s sitcom Out of This World (I'm just assuming that's happening).
3. Gnomeo and Juliet - $19.4 million. Heh heh heh. It's "Gnomeo" rather than "Romeo"! To denote gnome status, and also Shakespeare.
4. Just Go With It - $18.2 million, dropping 40%, down in relevancy to a point where, by 2019, you'll actually have clearer, fonder recollections of both Spanglish and Along Came Polly.
5. Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son - $17 million, with audiences logically saving their man-in-a-fat-old-lady-suit dollar for the trusted laughs and out-of-place melodrama of the upcoming Madea outing.
Weekend Box Office Results [Box Office Mojo]