Your weekend box office:
1. Little Fockers - The oil-meets-water-meets-spurting bodily fluid relationship between Ben Stiller and Robert De Niro tiredly continued its box office success, winning the holiday weekend with $34 million--$48 million total since its Wednesday opening, a lower opening than both prior Meet the Parents films. But that sure won't stop the marketing people from calling this "The GodFocker of all Focker movies!" (Because Ben Stiller's character's surname is "Focker," bizarrely enough.)
2. True Grit - $25.6 million, marking the top opening ever for a straight Western. News on True Grit 2: Meet the Grits to follow later in the week.
3. Tron Legacy - $20.1 million, so just imagine the kind of numbers it could have maintained had moviegoers not been under a "please wear normal, non-glowing, non-bodysuit clothes" mandate.
4. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader - $10.8 million, lagging far behind Grit and Tron due to its disturbing lack of Jeff Bridges.
5. Yogi Bear - $8.8 million, beating the newly-opening Gulliver's Travels by around $400k. React to that however you wish.
Weekend Box Office Results [Box Office Mojo]