1. Get Smart - $39.2 million, because $12 had to be spent on something new, and the newer iPods cost more than $12, and, give me a break, The Love Guru?
2. Kung Fu Panda - Another $21.7 million, thanks largely to Jack Black's fearless delivery of such lines as, "Who da man? Pan-da man!" I'm assuming that was a line in the movie.
3. The Incredible Hulk - Though it earned less than Ang Lee's Hulk in its opening weekend, the film's second weekend has fared better, grossing $21.6 million and inciting cries for director Louis Leterrier to make The Incredible Ice Storm.
4. The Love Guru - A sad, $14 million showing left Mike Myers wishing he could go back in time to write in a joke about how the ridiculously small audiences are sort of similar to how Verne Troyer is also very small. Oh well--save it for Guru 2!
5. The Happening - Still somehow clinging to the top five with another $10 million. I blame trees.